Studying English in Dublin also lets you to discover a city full of life. What’s more, if you’re a nature lover, you can visit the greenest landscapes you have ever seen.
While you learn English, you can be a tourist around Ireland. You can vist the country either on short afternoon trips or at weekends where you can visit further-flung places impossible to get to during the week. However, the most distant places such as Belfast, Cork or Galway are no more than 3 hours away by car. You will certainly not be disappointed by the landscape!
Tourism in Dublin city
- Temple Bar, the “pub area” in the city centre
- Phoenix Park, a natural park
- El Liffey, Dublin’s river
- Trinity College, the university
- Guinness museum
- Kilmainham jail, Irish history
Tourism in Dublin area
- Howth, Viking legend
- Moher cliffs
- Giant’s Causeway
- Belfast, in northern Ireland
- Carrick-a-rede, a rope bridge in Ballintoy
- Glendalough, the lake’s valley